Enhancement of industrial research, innovation, advanced training and development of smart specialization chains in the agri-food, construction, energy, cultural heritage, health technologies, mechatronics, industry 4.0 and digital sectors. These are the objectives of the Memorandum of Understanding signed between Trentino and Emilia Romagna.
The partnership will concern, among other things:
- reciprocal provision of research and technology transfer facilities for the benefit of companies;
- promotion of partnerships between research structures for research projects, by involving companies;
- partnerships about and applications to European and national programs, as well as initiatives to promote the development of interregional business networks, including start-ups;
- identification and proposal of interregional cooperation programs at European level in the framework of the European Territorial Cooperation (ERDF);
- sharing of tools and methodologies for the governance and monitoring of the research and innovation system;
- exchange of experiences at policy tools level;
- initiatives for the exchange of young researchers and management staff;
- planning and governance of technological research and innovation interventions.