Trentino will participate again this year in SMAU Milano with 5 innovative startups from the territory, which will be selected in the coming weeks by Trentino Sviluppo. The reference sectors for this edition are "Technologies for the environment and territorial monitoring" and "Enabling technologies for digital transition". Participation in the initiative aims to develop business relations, industrial and financial partnerships, open innovation projects and co-innovation activities and to encourage inter-regional and international cross-fertilization processes.
The event will be held at FieraMilanoCity on 18-19 October and startups must apply by 23 June at 1pm.
What is SMAU
SMAU is an articulated European meeting and matching platform dedicated to innovation. It consists of an annual Roadshow of territorial appointments, an international event in Milan, and stops abroad in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco. With over 50,000 companies from all production sectors involved each year, it is the reference platform for dialoguing directly with the protagonists of the international innovation ecosystem.
Smau Milano: the requirements for Trentino companies
Innovative startups in possession of the following requisites can apply to participate:
- operational headquarters in the province of Trento
- registered as 'innovative startups' in the Companies' Register
- innovative content of the product or service presented
- b2b product or service or, if b2c, with interest in industrial and/or financial partnerships
- product or service already industrialised and ready for the market
- areas: Technologies for the environment and land monitoring, Enabling technologies for digital transition
- availability of references, having an established company in the corporate structure or having been the subject of an investment