A new opportunity for Italian companies, researchers and innovative startups.
The scientific committee of A&T - Automation and Testing, an international trade fair dedicated to 4.0 technologies, has opened applications for the 2024 edition of the Innovation 4.0 Award.
The contest has been promoting and enhancing innovative research projects and industrial application cases that contribute to competitive and sustainable technological development of companies for the past eight years. The winners will be awarded at the A&T International Trade Fair in Turin, scheduled from 14 to 16 February 2024 at the Oval Lingotto.
You can apply for the Innovation 4.0 Award by 14 July 2023.
The Innovation 4.0 Award
The award was created as part of the A&T International Trade Fair to contribute to the growth of the manufacturing sector.
The contest promotes:
- Innovation: offers projects, application cases and networking opportunities to the manufacturing world
- Technology transfer: represents direct contact between companies, startups, universities and the world of applied research
- Companies: large, medium and small companies that have introduced innovative technologies within the production process, with a 4.0 perspective
- Research and Universities: university and applied research projects aimed at innovation and the industrial market
- Innovative startups targeting the industrial market
Those eligible for the Innovation 4.0 Award are case studies concerning the application of innovative technologies included in the following focuses:
- Additive manufacturing
- Testing and metrology
- Smart manufacturing
- Production control
- Process control
The 3 best projects (one per category) in terms of innovation and effective applicability in industrial processes will be rewarded with a trophy and a voucher valid for an exhibition space at one of the following two editions of A&T: Vicenza, October 2024; Turin, February 2025.
The 3 finalist projects of the Startup category will also have the opportunity to be part of the STARTUP VILLAGE, an area dedicated to the exhibition of projects/solutions set up within the fair.
The prizes do not end there. The 9 finalists will be awarded:
- Meeting Point PI4.0: a physical location where they can show their projects and experience business networking moments
- Virtual presentation of the projects included in the events calendar
- Certificate of merit
- Promotion in collaboration with the specialist magazine partners of the eighth edition of the Innovation 4.0 Award
How to participate in the Innovation 4.0 Award
Applications must be submitted by Friday 14 July.