The 2021 Inn4Mech — Innovation for Mechatronics — will focus on Off-Highway Machine R-evolution, intended as "Off-Highway machines and systems, subsystems, components that optimize the machine functionality, usability, circularity of life cycle, environmental sustainability, safety".
The conference will bring together engineers, researchers, operations managers of SMEs and large companies in the Off-Highway field, for a great opportunity to see the best research and technology novelties in all areas of Off-Highway machines.
Inn4Mech 2021 virtual edition will take place on 12-15 July 2021.
- 6 plenary sessions dedicated to Future Workspaces, Circular Economy and Open Innovation, followed by round tables with the opportunity to interact with the speakers.
- 4 technical workshops on Green Machines, New Materials and Processes, Smart Technologies and Smart Machines.
- 2 B2B events.
- 3-days-package + day 4 € 300 + VAT (if applicable)
- 1-day-package + day 4 € 130 + IVA (se applicabile)
- 3-days-package + day 4 student € 100 + IVA (se applicabile)
- 1-day-package + day 4 student € 130 + IVA (se applicabile)
Discover the Inn4Mech 2018
- 160 participants
- 24 speakers
- 4 workshops
- 3 plenary sessions
- 6 exhibitors
- 1 round table session
- 1 networking gala dinner
- 2 media partnership